We have over 19 years IT experience for clients large and small. The areas we have worked in include:
- Adur District Council - Local Government
- American Express - Credit card processing
- AWE - National Security
- Cornhill Insurance - Insurance
- Del Monte - Food production and sales
- Nissan (UK) - Vehicle production
- PITO - National Government
- West Sussex County Council - Social Services
- West Sussex County Council - Human Resources
In addition we have commissioned two e-commerce websites:
The Register of the Anglo-Boer War 1899-1902
Launched in February 2007 this is the best and biggest database of participants in the Second Anglo-Boer War 1899-1902. A must for family historians, medal collectors and military researchers. There are over 142,000 records and it grows every week.
On the web a MySQL database is used.
Launched in February 2009 this websites provides a unique service for medal collectors and dealers.
On the web an MS Access database is used.
For both websites Jones (UK) Ltd created the data, designed the database and manage it on an ongoing basis.
A bespoke database was designed in MS Access 2000 which is used for the creation and maintenance of the data.